Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Cutie Pie.

Viewed some of my old photos on facebook and saw the photos of my cutie pie - Jane. I took so many photos of her when she was still with me. She was absolutely cute until you would never stand her cuteness. She even looked like a teddy bear doll when she was still a puppy. About two or three years ago, my dad bought this little adorable puppy from his friend. I used to think dad bought her just to get my sister be happier, since our previous dog, a Schnauzer was lost and she felt extremely upset by that time. So times passed and about one month ago only I discovered the truth. Some ugly truths behind the scene. Such simple thing could be that dirty, what a life. 

Anyway, that wasn't the main point. Dad doesn't allow us to keep her anymore after mom gone. My grandma kept her and fed her these months. Me and my sister were missing her like mad, so we asked grandma to bring her to our house when they came. And guess what, she doesn't even bother to play with us anymore. I guess she got hurt, for months we didn't go to fetch her home or find her. She used to stick with me like super good friend, I really love her so much. Still remember I used to bring her to the garden and she would follow after me all the way I go......but now, it's all gone. She doesn't even lick me much like last time. This is so sad.....

Why everyone I love so much has to leave me just because of these? I know my dad loves all of us, but what he did seriously get me more sadness instead of happiness. He only knows to give us the enjoyment upon material desires, but he would never give something spiritually. Dying inside and wishes to get a little bit courage from school, can't school reopens faster? This is the only place for me to rest I guess, since it's the only place I can get rid of him and play as much as I want. 


I love my mom, my grandma, grandpa, uncles aunties cousins and my Jane but they're just leaving me, under his control. Can't he feel the broken heart within me.

No comments: