Thursday, June 18, 2015

Hardwork got paid.

PART I

Hey peeps! Hahhh omg it's been such a long time since I last updated my blog & starting a sentence with hey peeps! Okay, the passed year was a really busy & full-packed year & that's why I haven't updated my blog for such long time. (mhmm ok i know i don't update as well when i was free as hell) Nah, but who cares haha cause I know I have no readers left anymore :( It can be seen through the chatbox beside this blog and the amount of comments as well hmm. (there weren't any comments AT ALL) But anyway, this is just a place I want to share about my thoughts and more importantly, to save my memories. So that someday in the coming days I might be able to look through all these & at least to realise I once been through adolescence too, as the others.

So yeaph, for the passed year I've moved house once again and ended up recently staying in Muar, a small district in Johor. It was lucky that I've found a cluster school & was enrolled into it without much obstacles like how the others faced woohooo. :p okay but something sad to say that it's a girls school. Before that, I was so nervous, trembled, and scared of how would it be to be in a girls school, but it ended up so well that until now I don't feel like there's any special about a girls' school other than there are less naughty kids in the school AHAHA. Okay I basically liked it even, because I had a very terrible acne problem and scars were all over my face after I decided to go for facial under the suggestion of one of my new friend in the school. And yeah, by studying in a girls' school, I had less fear cause all I had to face were just the girls who wouldn't criticize you or mock you as mean as the outsiders said they would. Instead, I think boys would be meaner cause I've seen how Dickson they all treated the not-so-good-looking-girls. :/ And YEAH THANK GOD cause my face gets so much better now that I'm able to take selfies again. (I couldn't even take photos when my face 'got ruined' so much) But even so, it's clear to see that I have scars left on the face, and the worst part is, there's a small hole left on my right cheek which I guess might turn out to be a permanent mark on my face....I have no idea la on what should I do. :/ so maybe the best solution right now is just to ignore and gear up for my spm ahead of any other stuffs first...?

It's already been a year I study in SAB, the girls school & visibly I have improved so much since I shifted here cause by the mid-terms which had just ended by about two or three weeks ago, I've got 8A's! (including A-,A, A+) And yeaph, another B+ and another B. Okay I admit that it's still not what I expected to get, cuase I actually expected myself to get higher grade for Mandarin, like WHAT I SHOULD ACTUALLY DID. But NAH I FAILED & I WAS SHATTERING. Okay I know I'm being dramatic okay but this is the truth since I've never got a B for my Mandarin in my entire sixteen years of existence on earth! Eventhough I already knew I would get terrible marks for Mandarin since the beginning because I did the essay so badly that I thought I don't deserve a good mark anymore, but still man, it's hard to accept the fact that my mandarin marks start with a SIX which not long ago used to be EIGHT OR NINE. :'( Aghh but fine, I still have to accept the fact and try my best to do better next time okay. And yeah for another B was obviously BM hahaha since I would never get A for this killer subject... :/ yeah so I actually already felt quite happy that I got a B for it, by 60, rightly on the border hahaha I would get a C if I get one mark lesser :p but THANK GOD haha I escaped this :D so this is so much of a good news despite getting B for my Mandarin isn't it, that's why I calmed down and decided to accept my mandarin's result HAHA.



the actual result of me for this mid-terms xD

the comparison with the previous exam :p both of them are so much better than last year's. ;)
Okay I KNOW YOU SAW THAT. MY PJK....I didn't want it to be that way okay but it's memang the toughest subject for me to score high lol....I got this kind of mark since last year & nah even though it makes my result slip looks so cacat but idc la just let it be since spm doesn't even have this blek :P 

PART II

Hahah! I know this post is like...quite long. But just have patience and read til the end okay? Since I really didn't update my blog for such a long time already and I have really alot to share. And yeah I realise I got so much more annoying as days pass cause even for the school's essays I would have a lot to write, as if there are unlimited words to be said in my brain..or maybe heart? I don't know but I guess it's because I don't have a lot of people to share my feelings with anymore. o.o LOL OKAY STOP TALKING ABOUT EMO THING HAHA cause this post is actually about my hardwork got paid! I should sound happier lol. ;) there aren't much to be sad of. 

So yeahh after all the HOOKS AND CROOKS, finally my result was worth a penny cause my mom decided to bring me & my two little twin brothers to have dinner at Samp's! teehee. So Samp's is actually just a cafe in Muar which the food is quite good. Okay, not quite good, but VERY GOOD. Delicious as hell, that's my comment. The CHARCOAL BLACK PEPPER CHICKEN BURGER, CHEESY JAPANESE CURRY BAKED RICE & IC BLENDED PEANUT BUTTER BANANA were few of the best foods on earth homg. Love these food to the bits. <3 & that's why we didn't even have time to take any photos of it, cause we were just too busy eating it hahaha. :p so I actually only took a photo of myself eating the charcoal burger cause I wanted to send it to my stupid little aiwen to make her jealous haha, but obviously I failed cause all she said was the burger is as black & as fat as me lol! ughhh this girl I have no immunity against her la /.\

So it actually took quite a lot of guts for me to post this photo cause my skin became so much worse and my face got so much rounder and yeaph I don't look the same as before anymore. But anyway they said we shouldn't waste our precious time to only see flaws in ourselves because we are all God's one of a kind's creation. So yeaph, stop complaining la christy haha :p

SO DALALA! That's all for today & I hope I can still get some time to update my blog as soon as possible since I really have a lot more to share about heheh. :p Loves, Christy. <3

No comments: